The duel of styles was clear ... Paris and Milán, hot spots of glamor and 'Haute couture', don't bet on the same thing when going outside.
Don't miss the keys of this 'fashion war'.
Milán is governed by classicism and elegance. They bet on a very 'trendy' clothing this season; culottes.
Like skirts, long 'midi' pants, but even the very same Miroslava Duma chosen for their outfits.
Attention; this is a 'trend alert'.
Paris returns to be faithful to the trend 'sportylife'.
Sneakers combined with luxury and many sports references in skirts, jumpers and patterns.
On this way, we will propose you these two looks: 'culottes' that fill the streets this summer and 'sport deluxe' with sweatshirt and neoprene clothes as protagonists.
- Plaid jacket from Adolfo Domínguez (abretucloset.com).
- Black sweatshirt from Maison Scotch&Soda (abretucloset.com).
- Black pleated skirt from Zara (zara.com).
- Silver and transparent clutch from Asos (asos.com).
- Monochromatic high-heels from Zara (zara.com).
- Black blazer from Zara (abretucloset.com).
- Culotte from River Island (riverisland.com).
- White 'frame' bag from Lona (abretucloset.com).
- Cream heeled sandals from Topshop (topshop.com).
- Lace crop top from Zara (zara.com).
Open the new season with the latest in spring also you will wear during next winter.
Source: style.com, wgsn.com, abretucloset.com.